Tools for Club Program Development
- Last Updated: 18 October 2022 18 October 2022
Every club needs members in order to achieve its service goals. New members provide clubs with fresh ideas, new projects and additional ways to make a difference in the community. The lack of new members causes a club to stagnate and lose visibility in the community.
District 45 is continuing its Ask1 campaign. Each club member that asks one person to join earns your club points in the District Governor's #1 Club competition. To earn your points your club secretary must report the name of each member who has asked one, and the number of individuals he has asked in the clubs monthly service activity report (in MyLCI). The club will receive 10 points + 1 point per person asked.
Membership Recruiting Tools from the International Website
- Just Ask! New Member Recruiting Guide and some Quick Tips
- Membership Opportunities Flyer
- 30 Marketing Ideas Flyer
- Membership Application
- Lions Make a Difference Brochure
- I am a Lion Brochure (tailored to market to Women)
- Connecting to Young Lions Brochure
- We Are Lions Posters
- Be Part of Something That Matters brochure (tailored to market to younger members)
- Your Family can make a difference brochure (tailored to market to enire family membership)
Membership Recruiting Tools from D45 Clubs
- Word doument - Invitation post card front & back - download and tailor it to meet your club's needs
- Club Brochure Template Here's an example of how one D45 club used the template Middlebury_Membership_Brochure.pdf
- D45 Membership tri-fold brohcure
- Sample Invitation to an Information Meeting that worked (Whitingham – Halifax Lions signed 21 new members after their dinner)
- Invitation Business Card sample. We "borrowed" this idea from a Lions Club in Florida (thank you!). It's a Word document formatted to allow you to print on an Avery 8859 business card sheet (10 cards per sheet). You can buy them at Staples and print your own, or send it out to a printer. Our club made our first 10 then spent $45 for the next 500 from a local printer.